Friday, May 29, 2015

Last Days of School



 John had his last day of Kindergarten last Thursday. Man, that year went by quickly! I look at the pictures of his first day compared to his last day and there is a sense of relief. It doesn't appear that he has changed much. However, I know that is not true at all. He has grown so much in all areas, such as reading, writing, math, and most of all being a friend. He got to be a Brilliant Bohannan this year and I am forever grateful. He will start a new school in the Fall and even though he and I are a little nervous about it, I know that it will all be okay. I could not have asked for a better start to his elementary life. He is loved at CME and I know he will be loved at FSE next year.






 Sophia finished up Preschool at Play to Learn on May 15th. We have been at Play to Learn the last 3 years and it was WONDERFUL! I am sad that we won't be there next year, but I know Nora will one day be able to attend at this precious place. If you want a place where you child is loved unconditionally and teaches your child about being a true friend - this is your place. I have never seen more caring individuals than the people that work at this preschool. Sophia started at Play to Learn a shy, quiet child. Her first year "End of the Year Performance", she sat and didn't sing one word. At her PreK graduation this year - she was the loudest singer! They have brought her out of her shell and she is so ready for Kindergarten. I can't wait to see how Kindergarten goes for her. I am also so excited to have John and Sophia back in school together. Next year will be a year of excitement!




No comments: