Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kindergarten - Ready or Not!


We enrolled this little one for Kindergarten this past week. WOW - is all I can say about this. I think I am having a harder time with her going than when John went. I have tried to figure out why because she is totally ready. She would do John's homework if I would let her and let's face it, John would gladly let her do it anytime. I have decided that part of it is fear. My sweet Sophia walks to the beat of her own drum and I love that about her. She makes me see things outside the box and helps me to slow down and smell the roses. She has the creative side that is amazing to watch and hear. I just don't want those things squashed out of her when she heads to school. Her preschool has been wonderful to help her build those qualities and now we face a new place in just a few months. I do love the school and John loves it to, so I think I would have reservations about anywhere she would go. 

Well enough about that - 
Little smartie pants got screened for Kindergarten as well. Even though she is 4, I had her take the 5 year old screening test. She got a 87/100! 
She is so ready to go...


No comments: