I remember bringing this sweet girl home one month ago and I can't believe it has already been 1 month (and a few days). It is true..time flies! The picture above was taken the first week of little Miss Nora's life.
|Above: Nora is 3 days old.|
|Above: Nora is 1 month old.|
Here's What I Can Do:
- I have started smiling at people, especially at Mommy.
- I love to eat, sleep and make messy diapers.
- I prefer to sleep on very soft surfaces. I do NOT like sleeping on a harder surface, such as a pack and play without some cushioning!
- I respond to my brother and sister when they are talking by turning my head to find them.
- I love to have my head and hair rubbed while I am chillin' or trying to go to sleep.
- I really do love being held and cuddled. I especially love laying on someone's chest.
I was only going to post the pictures above but then I came across these precious pictures and just couldn't resist.