We are without a camera right now and it sucks. I have cute videos that I want to post but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer them from my phone to my computer...so here are a few updates.
- John is now in a booster seat. He has reached the height requirements and is ecstatic!
- Sophia is doing such a better job at potty training. She is working hard!
- We are remodeling our house right now. We have taken out one wall and a half of a wall. Matt is doing it himself, with the help of friends. He did step on a nail and had to get a tetnus shot. Hopefully this will be our only injury in this remodeling process.
- John got the Quote of the Week at his preschool. This is posted in the hallway, right outside the door. Here it is...
Ms. Nicole: I think I can.
John: I hope you don't break anything. (He shrugs his shoulders and walks off.)
- I am leading a Women's Small Group Bible Study.
- Sophia is into dancing right now. She loves to twirl and wave her hands around.
- The Halloween costumes are bought...so be looking for pictures to see what the kiddos have picked.
Have a great night.