Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day was celebrated today between Matt and I. My husband is so sweet everyday, but today he made it a little more special. At lunch, I was told that I had a delivery in the office. Low and behold this is what was waiting for me...
To make it even better, Matt arranged these flowers. Isn't he amazing?

Then my darling took me to dinner at Lidia's. It was delicious! We had a 3 course meal called Pasta Trio. We had Ceaser Salad, 3 different types of pasta (the waiter's come around and give you all you want of the 3 different kinds), and dessert. Our waitress was so sweet because I had 3 desserts I wanted. Matt picked one of them and I picked another one. The waitress, when bringing out our desserts, brought us the 3rd dessert that I was wanting. It was these 3 different kinds of ice cream. When sitting it down on our table, she said, "I think you need the calcium." LOVE IT!

I know that I don't say this enough, especially on my blog, but I do have such a wonderful husband. He is my perfect match and I can't imagine my life without him. I love you Matt.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

No comments: