Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Snow Day

Today we had a snow day...it was so great! I got to hang out with my little guy all day long. Matt, myself and John slept until 8:00 a.m., went to breakfast at Neighbors Cafe, visited with people all day and went shopping at Kohls. It was so relaxing. John has started rubbing his eyes when he is getting tired and it is so cute. Before he would just search for his thumb, but now it is adorable to see him rub those tired little eyes. He has really started checking out his voice. He makes the sweetest and funniest noises. He has been sucking in air....it scares me to death because I think he can't breath...but he thinks it is the neatest noise. He just smiles and does it again and again. Silly boy! He has really started smiling at people....anybody that will pay attention to him....which seems to be anyone that is around. Today he got 4 compliments on his cute dimples.
We will be having him dedicated this Sunday and I am so excited about this special event. Look for pictures to come!
Have a fabulous day tomorrow!

No comments: