Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures of John!

I know I haven't blogged in forever...and I am sorry. I am going to try to blog every weekend...I am going to make myself! We are doing wonderful...life is never boring. John is 4 months and he weighs 15 lbs 6 oz and is 25 inches long. He is a joy...always smiling and starting to make all kinds of crazy sounds. He just got his 4 month shots and he took them like a champ. He is a curious little boy. Always looking around and he is ready to move....however....his body isn't ready...so he does get frustrated with that! He loves being talked to and he loves looking at books. Matt is doing well. He is keeping busy with his job at the church. I am doing well....looking forward to Christmas break. 2 weeks with my little boy...heaven!!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. John got to taste a bite of mashed potatoes and he loved them!
Sarah took our first family photos....they turned out wonderful! She is an amazing artist...so lucky to have her as my best friend!
Do we look like the perfect family or what?

He has started sitting in his play seat...we have to stick a book under his feet because they don't touch the ground quite yet.
Matt and I went to a bed and breakfast about a month ago. It was wonderful and so relaxing. It had the best breakfast I had ever had!! DELICIOUS!
Okay...so I should be blogging the upcoming weekend...look for new photos!

No comments: