Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mondays and Tuesdays!

Well...we have found out that we have Mondays and Tuesdays off during the season! YIPPEE! These will be perfect days to hit the slopes...no one will be there! Today we found out that I will be working in the Children's area and Matt will be working in the downstairs ticket office. It was a beautiful day out here today...in the lower 50's. We are suppose to get snow Sunday and Monday. We are hoping for it because the mountain is looking a littel bare. Copper is open already, so we are thinking we might go skiing on Monday or Tuesday. Things are going great out here and we are loving the people that we work with at the mountain. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, That is perfect. MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS!! that even works for us!! whoot whoot!! I am so happy! It was so good to talk to you last night! I miss you already!
Love you!

LaTisha said...

Yeah for Mondays and Tuesdays, that makes good flight arrangements! :) I miss you much! Talk to you soon!

LaTisha said...

Hey girlie! I can't wait to hear more perks to that skiing job of yours!!! Do they have one more opening?!

Sarah said...

We went to Garth last night, but we watched the office today! It ended so weird with jim and Michael!...wish you were here to watch it with me!