Monday, November 5, 2007

1st day of training

Today was great. We got to meet the people we will be working with throughout the season. They are a great group of people...all different ages and different backgrounds. Our boss, Nancy, is a really nice lady and easy to work with. We found out we get 50% off at the Starbucks at the mountain...I was so excited! It was beautiful here all day! We started to unpack our boxes and trying to get comfortable here in Colorado. I have learned that layers is a key here....lots of layers! Mike and Mary have been great and it has been nice having them here to help us get settled. Hope eveyone is doing great!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Jodi,
Oh my goodness, i can't believe you and matt are in the mountains! how wonderful! I hope that you're getting settled in and other than the last leg of the trip no other problems.
good luck sweetie! have tons of fun!! :)

Bridget said...

What what WHAT?! 50% off coffee? That's it, I'm moving in with you. :) Move on over!

Hmmm..... said...

I'd chew off my right arm for a Starbucks latte right now.
MG

Jamie said...

yummmm, coffee. I bet you'll need a lot of it out there.