Saturday, September 27, 2014

Nora is 4 Months Old!


Hard to believe that my little sweet pea is 4 months old. I have packed away Newborn and 0-3 month clothes. It is a bittersweet feeling to think that I won't have another little one to wear those clothes. But at the same time, I don't have to store them anymore! Here is a few things about Miss Nora:

- Nora has a voice! She likes to be heard and has figured out that she has to be loud in this family. 
-This girl is still so smiley!
-She has taken an interest in food. She just stares at our food if we are eating while she is watching us.
-She is doing great at tummy time. She is trying to push that upper body up with her little arms. 
-She is so DROOLY. Her clothes are wet all the time.
-She loves to be talked to. 
-She loves watching TV, but especially baseball.
-We are about 50/50 on the sleeping through the night. 
-She greets me with a sweet smile every morning when she wakes up.
-She has a little friend, named Charlie, at Mrs. Jewel's house. They hold hands if they are next to each other. 
-When you lay her down, she has learned how to move herself around 180 degrees and sometimes more than that.
-She is working on and getting close to rolling over from back to front. 


Look at those dimples. I LOVE them!!

I caught her talking, I mean yelling, one morning in her Mama Roo. She makes herself known in a room. 

No comments: