Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Fun Night


Last night we had a fun family night after my meeting. John wanted to watch the very first Sesame Street episode. So we popped up some popcorn, got in our jammies and cuddled in. Did you know that Bill Cosby is in the very first episode. I believe they are on their 48th season this year. Amazing. Needless to say, the first episode is a little slow especially compared to the episodes now. We watched about 20/30 minutes of it and the kids were finished. Next, it was makeup time. Sophia decided I needed to get ready for a ball. John even got into it and added the lipstick that you see on me. After my face was completely painted (I mean War Paint looking!), we had our family ball where we danced. 
It was a fun night and a great way to start the week. 

1 comment:

Stephanie Dean said...

How sweet! I love the idea of having a family ball. You're such a great mom.