Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last day of Christmas Break

Today was my last day of Christmas break. I have been off work since December 21st and it has been a truly restful and relaxing break. Whenever I go on break, I am always a little nervous at the beginning because I think "What if I don't want to go back?" But once again, I am ready. I am ready for routine. I am ready to see my staff. I am ready to see my students...all of them :) This is one of the things that keeps me going...lets me know that I am where I am suppose to be. I will miss my kiddos but John's bedtime conversation sums it up for me:
Me: I go back to work tomorrow. I will miss you but I will pick you up from Jewell's house. 
John: Mom, I won't miss you. 
Me: Well that isn't very nice. 
John: What I mean mom is that I don't have to miss you because you know that you don't have to worry about Sophia and me because Mrs. Jewell takes care of us. 

He is exactly right. We are so blessed with the caregivers in our children's lives. I don't have to give it a second thought when I have to drop them off. 

Here are a couple pictures from the last few days. 




No comments: