Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Sophia had her 2 year old wellness check up today. She weighed in at 30 lbs and 5.5 oz (in the 87th percentile) and stood at 36.5 inches tall (97th percentile). She is a growing girl! I believe that she is going to be tall. I think her length is going to be in her torso. 2T shirts are already starting to be too short. The doctor was pleased at how she has met different milestones. Sophia was great. She sat so still and let the doctor check her out. She even strutted around when the doctor wanted her to walk. She ended her walk with a little dance. She got her last shot and won't need another one until Kindergarten.

Image Detail
John picked this book out at the Library on Saturday. When he brought it to me he said, "This book is called Spending Time with Mommy on Spring Break". All I could do was smile and give him a giant hug. You know it is hard to be a working mom. There are times I doubt myself on having a job besides being a mom. However, I do have the best job in the world because it allows me to have the special breaks and summers off. It makes my time with my kids "oh so special". And when I am at my job, I get the privilege of being an advocate for other kids. And I am proud to tell my own children that their mommy gets to help other kiddos.
This book is super cute, especially if you have a little boy. I would recommend it for a bed time story.

No comments: