Monday, August 29, 2011

Bedtime Snack

My kids are obsessed with popcorn, so that is the bedtime snack of choice these days.

Tonight we were on a walk and this was the conversation:
John: "Dad, why don't you like dogs?"
Matt: "I do like dogs but I just don't want to take care of one. I have you and Sophia to take care of."
John: "Well, I like dogs. You like taking care of me but not dogs?"
Matt: "I do like taking care of you. Dogs are a lot of work."
John: "Well I like dogs."
Matt: "I know you do."
Sophia: "Dog"
A motorcycle goes by and John says "I like motorcycles." Matt didn't hear him so he asks John "Did you say you like motorcycles or you don't like motorcycles?"
John: "I like motorcycles and I like puppies."
Oh boy...we are going to have to be really strong if we aren't going to get a dog.

No comments: