Sunday, June 26, 2011

Iced Coffee

So I told people I would post this a couple of days ago...thanks for being patient.


So I have found and made the perfect iced coffee. The recipe is found here.

A few pointers...

1. I have had it for 3 days and it still tastes super fresh. This recipe says that it will be good for about a month...so we will see.

2. I didn't have the containers that she used, so I used a Colemans 2 gallon cooler to make my coffee in. After it had set for at least 8 hours, I strained it into different pitchers, cleaned out the cooler and poured the ready to go stuff back in the cooler.

3. I didn't really have room for a cooler in my fridge, so I have a sealed pitcher that is full in my fridge and then as it empties, I will fill it back up with the remaining coffee that is still in my cooler.

4. So far, I have tried it like a Caramel Macciato, a Java Chip Frap, and a iced latte...and they have all be delicious! My next endeavor is to try it with sweetened condensed milk (it is on the website of the recipe). I am afraid it will be too yummy and that is how I will want it all the time.


I hope you try it and love it as much as I do. I seriously might not have to go to Starbucks again...we will see.

2 comments:

Jenn's Travelogue Blog said...

Yummy, I will have to have my personal barista, aka Brian Beard, give this a try!

Sarah said...

I totally have a giant spouted glass container of this...same recipe...in my fridge. soul mates!