Thursday, May 26, 2011

I GOT IT!!

I got my new books today! I ordered these 2 books on a snow day in January. The 123 Sew book didn't come out until May, and me being the cheap person I was, didn't want to have to pay shipping twice, so I had to wait to get these 2 awesome books. But now I have them and I am SO excited!

Check them out...


The blog The Long Thread, designed this book. It just came out and I am already in love with it. After June 30 (I graduate with my Masters) this is what I will be doing, as well as taking care of my garden...and I guess my children too. I can't wait to make these amazing projects.


My friend, Katie showed me this book awhile ago over coffee. I decided I really want to set some unique traditions with my kiddos, so this is the book that is going to help me. I am excited to explore some of these celebrations. I am sure there will be pictures in the futre of the many celebrations we will have.







No comments: