Sunday, November 21, 2010

It has been a long time since I have been to Blogland. This semester has been a tough one and the last couple of weeks have been filled with writing a research proposal. 30 pages later...it is being proofread, my house is a mess, and I didn't get to take as many pictures this month as I would have liked. However, I believe this was one of the hardest assignment that I have ever had and it feels good to have gotten it finished.
Life is good at the Turnbough household. We had Thanksgiving this weekend at my parents and I hate to admit that I took pictures of the kids before everyone got there and then didn't take anymore. I got caught up with talking and visiting, that I didn't pick the camera up again for the rest of the day.
See below to see new things the kiddos are doing...

John and Sophia have started playing with one another and it is the best sight! They laugh at one another and John tries to teach Sophia new things.

This little man is on the go and loves to have it his way. His new phrase is "do it myself". He is Mr. Independent.

Miss Sophia is still drooling and cooing like crazy. She babbles all the time now and wants to stand up. She is still not interested in crawling...so we will see what happens next.

Little Miss said "MAMA" today!! Matt says she was just babbling (even though he wasn't in the room)...but I heard Mama and I am going to take it as her saying my name.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: