Monday, June 28, 2010


I am officially DONE for the summer! I took my final tonight.
2 1/2 hours of typing + 12 pages (1.5 spaced) = DONE
I am just ecstatic! I can love on my babies without thinking...oh I need to get that paper written. I can watch a movie with my husband without thinking....oh I should be reading that chapter.
While my kids are napping I can....take a nap!
I have completed my 1st year of my masters and I am very proud of myself. I have one more year to go and then I am really DONE!
It has been a good year. I have learned so much in my classes and I believe that it has made me a better teacher. I am excited to be a principal at some point...but not for a while.

So bring on July! It will be filled with a lot of traveling and I have a long list of books to read (and they aren't school related!).

Look at these sweet babies!

3 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats. Let me know if you come down to Houston and we can get together for a play date!

Whitney Richeson said...

Congrats! I bet that is a great feeling. I finished one of my classes last night! YIPEE! So, do you actually have a timed paper to type during your final? What class is that again?

Tara said...

Wonderful.. Now you can spend all kinds of time with your family:) Enjoy the rest of your summer!!