Friday, May 21, 2010

I love the mornings. (Almost) everyday, Sophia wakes me up around 5 a.m. At first, I wasn't a fan, but now it is something I look forward to when I am heading to bed each night. It has become "our" time. The house is quiet and it is just us stirring around. Our girl time is spent talking and lots of smiling. Sophia isn't quite an
"evening" baby. That is her fussy time, but morning comes and she is a hoot! She smiles and coos. She kicks and punches. She looks around at everything. You could see her little brain working as her eyes dart around the room and then she gets fixed on something and nothing breaks the eye contact. She follows me around the house, either in her swing, bouncer or a blanket on the floor as I am doing things. As I blog, I stop to talk to her and she usually gives me a grin. I am so blessed to be able to have some girl time with my daughter.
Have a great day!