Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hard evening tonight...
John was super cranky
I was super tired and uncomfortable
John fell twice and now has 2 bruises (one on his forehead and one on his cheek)
John wouldn't let me brush his teeth
I have to grade papers

At 7:00, I finally gave in and put in the movie, Cars. We laid on the couch, but I couldn't get comfortable and John couldn't seem to get comfortable on my belly. Plus...this baby has NO MORE room, so any movement is uncomfortable. Finally, John gave up laying on my chest or beside me, and laid on my legs. He realized that he was tired, so he didn't want to lay anymore. I decided, even though it was 7:30...it was bedtime. I might be regretting it at 5:00 am, but all is quiet right now.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Bless your heart. I think our little boys play hard which makes them tired quicker. Thank goodness for Disney, how they save mommies!