Friday, January 29, 2010


Nana LeAnn came up last night because she is spending the weekend with us to see Elmo. Today I got home from work and this is what I saw before me...
1. My house totally picked up and vacummed
2. My kitchen floor scrubbed clean and dishes done
3. All of my toilets cleaned
4. Laundry going
5. Supper cooking in the crockpot
6. A famous LeAnn chocolate pie

I could most certainly get used to this! When I asked my mom "So I had all these ingredients here in my kitchen?" She replied, "Yes dear". I then asked, "What made you think to make a chocolate pie...it's not a holiday or anything?" (I don't think I have ever thought...hmmm I think I'll make a chocolate pie). She said, "Well I got dinner made, saw there was a pie crust in the fridge and thought that we didn't have anything sweet for desert. So I made a pie." So there you have it. I wonder if I will ever think like that. My thought is usually, "We don't have any desert. Let's go get some ice cream."

What a wonderful Friday...and tomorrow is ELMO LIVE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: