Monday, December 7, 2009

My little Huck Finn...what a cutie. Today has been a hard day. My lower back is killing me and the baby is sitting on a nerve that sends shooting pains down my leg. Sometimes my leg is even numb...it is so uncomfortable. I talked to the doctor and nurse. They seem to say the same thing...take it easy, sit as much as possible, take a warm bath, and try to not lift your son as much. The last one kills me. I already know how fast this time goes, so to not be able to hold my son as much as I want is so hard. This pregnancy is so different than John's. I didn't realize how easy his was until this one. I have so many more aches and pains with this pregnancy. I know it is so worth it, but man...it is hard this time around. Okay I am finished complaining...just had to get it out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

Ahh..man. I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well. You sure do look adorable as ever though! I hope you get to feeling better!