Monday, August 3, 2009

12 Things for 12 Months

Got this idea from another blog...thank you Jenny! Hope you don't mind me copying!
John is 12 months old...so here are 12 things I love about him (there is more but I am going with the theme)

1. I love when he scrunches his nose and looks at me.
2. I love when he is getting ready to do something naughty, he turns and smiles to see if anyone is looking.
3. I love when Matt brings him into our bed in the mornings and we continue to sleep as a family.
4. I love that if Matt or I have food...he thinks he needs it too.
5. I love how he is constantly making truck noises.
6. I love how he loves the outdoors.
7. I love that he loves water/baths.
8. I love how is such a messy eater.
9. I love when he says "Mama" or "Dada" in his special little voice.
10. I love when he gets so excited when he hears his daddy is home.
11. I love when Daddy and him are wrestling on the floor.
12. I love that he is Mr. Independent

I love being his mom. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

Ahh..what a good idea! That seriously brought a tear to my eye! :)