Friday, July 17, 2009

Free Things


I had been searching for backyard toys at yard sales for weeks and I was having no luck! I had also been looking for a swing set for John...but they are so darn expensive. So we went to the Greenwood 4th of July Celebration and Lenny and Leslie had this house in their backyard. John played in it all night long. I made a comment about how we were looking for backyard stuff and had had no luck. They sold us theirs right there on the spot! I was so excited! Then the next day...Leslie called Matt and told him that she had found us a wooden swing set for FREE! Now our backyard is complete! We play out there everyday. The swing set is being worked on right now but it will be ready for John's birthday. It will be sanded, restained and a new swing just for him. Pictures will be soon be up to see.
I say...Ask and you shall receive!


No comments: