Monday, April 20, 2009

So Sorry!!!

I have been terrible once again at this blog thing! Our laptop is sent off right now getting a new mother board in it so all my pictures have been put on an external hard drive and I don't know how to put it on this computer...so I promise pictures will be here soon! Sarah Beard took pictures of John this past Saturday in his Easter Outfit...so they will be posted soon also. What is new...here it is...
John got tooth # 5 and is currently working on #6!
He is no longer staying in the living room. He has discovered the kitchen, dining room, entry way and hallway. 
Is pulling up onto things and and trying to stand on his own. 
Waves and says "hi" sometimes :)
Loves to dance with Mommy
Has figured out how to open the Tupperware drawer and get things out :)

New with Jodi and Matt....
I have DeQuervein (a form of tendinitis) in my wrists. The doctor told me it is really common for moms because of holding their babies a lot and not allowing their wrists to rest. So I had to get a cortisone shot in my wrist today. I will be doing therapy on the other wrist to make sure it doesn't get as worse as the other one did.  It is already feeling better. I am just glad they didn't suggest surgery!
Matt is busy with work. He is gone every night this week but he is still loving his job. He will be heading for a men's retreat this weekend. He has a birthday coming up...Sunday...one year older! 

1 comment:

LaTisha said...

Getting more teeth huh?! That's a good sign of a growing boy! I bet cleaning up is a fun task!

That really sucks about your wrists. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it's not too painful for you. I'll be praying for you!

Matty is gettin older... tell him I said happy birthday! And, I'm glad that he still loves his job!