Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Love My Toys!



There is Mr. John with his toy box. As you can see behind him, he has already gotten into the DVDs. He loves pulling them out one by one. He looks at them and then lays them down. After he gets tired of that, he crawls into the shelf and has them collapse on him. He does it every time! Then he moves onto his real toys. I don't know if you can spot it in the picture, but there is a farm wheel toy. I had one just like it when I was growing up...you know the wheel that you pull the lever, the arrow spins around and what ever farm animal it lands on the sound of the animal come on...do you know what I am talking about? Well anyway, they are new and improved now. They have a flap on the wheel so that you can change it to get more animal sounds. They have a music spot that plays Old MacDonald and a ? spot where it quizzes you on an animal. It is quite high tech now. When I saw it in Babies R Us....I had to get it! I am quite a sucker!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: