Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Relaxing Valentines Day


This is where Matt and I went for Valentines Day (actually a few days later). It is an amazing place. I would recommend it to anyone. It is so relaxing from the time you walk in the door. We sat in our soft robes and had hot tea while we waited for our massages. Then you go into your massage room and it is 30 min. of pure bliss! Afterwards, you go into the steam/rainforest shower. It was a wonderful Valentines Day. I love my hubbie so much and I am so glad that he found this place. You should check it out!
One of the other things we did for Valentines Day was started the Love Dare book. If you have seen Fireproof, you know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen the movie...you should see it. The acting isn't that great, but it has a great story line. It is a fun book and we look forward to reading it each night to see what our dare will be for the next day.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

I just found your blog through Mandy's. In January I started into the blogging world, I love connecting with all kinds of people, I have met a lot of great Christian mom. I saw where you were doing the love dare book. So am I but I didn't let Donnie know! Sunday will be my 40 days and lets say it has been a great 40 days. After I am all done I am going to wrap up the book and give it to him! I to am a huge fan of the Fireproof movie. Hope you have a blessed day!