Monday, July 3, 2017

A New Chapter

Today marks a new chapter for our family. I am officially a stay-at-home mom today.

 (My last day was Friday, so I guess Saturday would have been my first day, but who counts weekends...right?)

I feel like this is a very big, blank canvas, waiting to be painted upon. It is almost overwhelming to think about how to even start. But here is what I do know- 

1. I believe I was called to do this so that our family could have a calmer, more intentional life style. 
2. I have had a yearning to build deeper relationships with people that are around me. 
3. To help Matt with the Real Estate business.

So that is where I am going to start. 
When I told one of my dear friends that I was staying home, starting in July, her comment to me was "please write". So I think I will do that too. 

My first adventure with this new title is traveling with my mama (and 3 kids) to Texas. We are going to visit Waco and see Magnolia! Then on to see my brother, sister-in-law and their kiddos in Houston, TX.

Stay tuned to see where this adventure takes us. 




No comments: