Monday, November 14, 2011

Little Momma

Tonight's events in the Turnbough house....

Sophia, who is my little mother hen found a pair of John's underwear. She chased him around the house trying to put the underwear on John.

Oh and for those who might not know...we are dog sitting for 2 weeks for my parents. Some of you are probably shocked but we are doing it. It is little Jake and so far he is a good puppy. My favorite time has been when he cuddled with me during my quiet time this morning. I think he thinks our house is loud and circus-like. The kids love him and he is really good with them.

Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

JustJess said...

Doggie quiet times are the best! Rigo runs down the hallway toward the office in the morning--he knows it's momma cuddle time. Maybe there's room in your heart for a puppy...:)