Wednesday, May 11, 2011



Some cute stories that I haven't blogged yet...


1. John says "underwears" instead of "underwear".


2. Sophia is now saying all kinds of words. She is saying Momma, Daddy, Bubby (John), yes, dat (that), and Barney. We discovered she could say Barney when I carried her into the living room one morning and John was watching Barney. She pointed and clear as day said "Barney". Oh...and she said Katie tonight while we were in the car.


3. John came up to me on Saturday and said "Mommy, I have been cleaning." I gave an enthusiastic "Thank you! But why do you smell like hairspray?" He shows me where he has been cleaning. He leads me to my bathroom where he has cleaned our bathroom mirror with hand soap and my hairspray. It was pretty much a new can of hairspray and now it is all gone. To top things off, he used Matt and I's toothbrushes to clean the mirror. What a helper!

(It took me 45 minutes to finally get the mirror clean!)


4. Sophia is getting ANOTHER tooth. She has been constantly teething for months.


5. John is refusing to go to bed at his bedtime because "it not dark yet, I can't sleep. Stay up longer." Needless to say bedtime is a battle right now.


6. Sophia is so close to walking! She is up on everything, moving from one piece of furniture to the next. She is also mimicking her brother constantly. He covers his mouth when he laughs, so she does it too. When he coughs, she coughs. When he sings or claps...she does the same. I LOVE IT!





No comments: