Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Miss Sophia has cut her 3rd tooth and is now working on her 4th. I tell you what...she is a champ. This child sleeps more than other child I have ever seen when she is cutting teeth. Yesterday she slept from 8:30 - 11:00 (she only woke up because I had to wake her up to go get John) and then again from 1:00 - 5:30. Today she slept from 9:00 - 1:00 and then again from 2:30 - 5:00. I must add that it is without any medication.
Sophia turned 10 months this past weekend. Here are 10 things I love about her.

1. I love your chuckle when you see your Daddy or Pops.
2. I love how you steal things away from your brother and then grin at him.
3. I love you eat ALL the time.
4. I love how you are pretty much refusing to crawl. You scoot around but crawling just isn't on your agenda.
5. I love the grin that you have when someone talks to you.
6. I love the babble that you do in when you wake up from naps.
7. I love how you play with your pacifier and talk to it.
8. I love how you hug dolls and stuffed animals.
9. I love how you take your socks off and you think it is a fun game.
10. I love how you are my cuddle bug.

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

Happy 10 Months!!! What an amazing sleeper you are! :)