Tuesday, December 7, 2010


I have spent many an afternoons and evenings at the Blue Springs Starbucks with this blue notebook and my computer. Facebook has been my life line to see what is going on in my friends' lives. Tomorrow is my final for Research. I am so ready for it to be over. I must say, and I know I have, it has been the hardest semester I have ever had. I am excited to have the feeling of "complete" when I walk out of the room tomorrow night. At this point, I don't even care what I get on the final. I can't believe I am saying it, but I really don't care. I am excited to not be as stressed and to be able to have relaxation time. They say next semester is easier...it better be.
I am excited to go out for coffee with my friends, do some craft projects, blog more and watch movies. Oh and I have to say that I am looking forward to a few naps while my kiddos are sleeping. These are things that I didn't get to do this semester because I was in constant research mode. So Research...bring on your final.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: