Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sophia is 5 months today!
I can't believe that 5 months has went by since this little girl enter into our lives. It is like she has always been a part of our family...a perfect fit. I remember being so nervous about having a 2nd baby. I really didn't know if I could do it. But after looking back at these 5 months...it just all worked out. We couldn't be more blessed to have the children that we do. They love each other and make Matt and I smile each day.
Here are 5 things that I adore about Miss Fia Bee-ah...
1. I love when she laughs at John because he is being silly.
2. I love that she talks to the TV, her toys and the things are the exasaucer.
3. I love dressing her in dresses and that she still lets me put bows on her. (She doesn't even try to take them off.)
4. I love when she sees a bottle...she gets REALLY excited. That is why she is probably over 17 llbs! It is funny because she gets excited even when she sees a water bottle.
5. I love how she LOVES her toes. She pulls those toes up and goes to town on them!




No comments: