Monday, August 16, 2010

Add ImageFirst day back at school...it was only a teacher day...but I am tired! This working business kind of cuts into my day. However, it is good to be back. It is exciting to be back in my classroom (3 years in a row!), it is nice to see all my teacher friends, and it is great that I am going to meet my students so soon!
John and Sophia went to Jewell's house today. They hadn't been all summer so I wasn't sure how it would go. I made Matt take them because I didn't want to see crying. I know I am terrible. Yet, John didn't cry. He was a little shy but ended up going straight to Jewell when she mentioned food. He had a great day. He made a new friend, Brielle. They played all day and took a 2 1/2 hour nap next to each other on their mats. Fia didn't want to nap, but she was a jewel all day. She wanted to sit up and see all the action.
Seeing them at Jewell's helps me know that I am suppose to be teaching...it is a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Bryson and Sarah said...

Does Jenna know about Brielle??? :)

Glad you are blessed to have such a great place to take the kiddos!