Tuesday, June 15, 2010


So I have fallen in love with a new product...Thirty One. They sell all different types of totes, coasters, baskets, bibs, and even these awesome About Town Blankets. (It is this blanket that roles up in a cute little tote, but when you spread it out...it is super soft on one side and then slick on the other side. The slick side goes on the ground, so you can wipe it off if needed.) They even have toilet role holders! The stuff is just adorable and totally practical to use. The best part is that there is numerous ways you can use each tote. If you are needing to give gifts to people...weddings, babies, graduation, or anything...these are perfect!
So I had a party today and I am keeping it open until next Tuesday. If you want to check it out, I have catalogs or you can look online. For those of you that go to Lakeland....I am bringing catalogs on Sunday.
I put a few pictures of different totes that they have...but there is so much more!



No comments: