Saturday, January 2, 2010


This is our family's favorite breakfast spot. We love going out to breakfast, especially on Saturday mornings. The place is always clean, people are always friendly, and you leave with a full belly, but you don't feel sick. The food is healthier than most breakfast spots, the coffee is delicious, and they have unique stuff to try. If you aren't up for uniqueness...then you can always rely on a wonderful Belgian Waffle (they have the best). We have searched high and low for a favorite breakfast spot in KC, because we had one in Springfield (Anton's)...and this is it! If you haven't been there...I would recommend it. You can go to their website http://www.firstwatch.com/ and sign up for a "buy one, get one free" coupon.

3 comments:

CJFisch said...

I love the Greek Fetish Omelette!

Unknown said...

Alright girlfriend - tru I do love Firstwatch but as for the best in kc you must not have gone outside of your lee's summit metro - eh hem. Let me introduce you to Classic Cookie in Waldo - Gregory/Wornall - best omelets EVER!! You can ask Zandee for a reference as well;) -you will thank me -Kimberlee C

Julie said...

Sam and I went there today and it's because I read about it on your blog. Yummy! i enjoyed it very much!