Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Things Today

Here are few new things today...
John - learned how to climb up the outside of Nana Barb's staircase today by observing his big cousin Luke. I am very excited about this (if you could hear my voice you would hear the sarcasm in my voice).

The new baby -23 weeks along. He/she is more than 11 in. long and just over a pound in weight. He/She is about the size of a large mango. They can hear music and feel me sway now, so we will be dancing even more now!

Nana Barb's birthday - It is Nana Barb's birthday today and her birthday party was a blast. I had forgotten how much fun it is when everyone is home in Matt's family. We had a table full of laughter and a fun filled game of Pass the Pile. It was followed by some yummy cake made by Abbey. My mother in law is the best mother in law in the world. I consider myself a very lucky daughter in law and wouldn't trade her for anything. Love you Barb.

No comments: