Sunday, November 8, 2009

The New Baby

Just a few details about the new baby....
We have hit the 22 weeks mark! So the baby is the length of a spaghetti squash (11 inches) and it is almost 1 lb! His/her lips, eyebrows and eyelids are becoming more distinct, but the color of the eyes hasn't formed yet. He/She is getting tiny tooth buds in their gums.
I am feeling very good. I get tired but that is just part of being pregnant and running around chasing a 15 month old! The baby is constantly moving. I think he/she moves more than John did at this stage. We haven't decided on names yet, but we are talking about it more. I have a feeling that we won't know until the baby is here.

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

Ahh...man you are giving me baby fever! Am I crazy or what?? Glad you are doing well and feeling well. You look adorable! :)