- Felt the baby moving all day today. It makes it feel even more real.
- Matt gets jealous when I feel the baby move and he doesn't get to. I assure him his time is coming.
- Everyone is asking if we have names picked out...and we don't. We really haven't discussed it much. I guess we should get on that soon.
- I was scared when I went in for my last ultrasound because I hadn't been feeling the baby move. I knew that by 20 weeks I should be feeling him/her move. I was relieved to find out that the due date was wrong and I was only 16 weeks.
- We are not finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl but I think it is a boy.
- I am worried about how John will react when the new baby arrives.
- I worry about being a mom to two kids and not just one.
- I can't imagine loving something as much as I love John.
- The baby will be in the nursery and John will move to the big green room. He'll have more room to play.
- I am trying to cherish all my moments with John while he is the "only child". Being the oldest one in my family, I know that it never happens again.
- I am excited to have 2 babies in bed with us for our snuggle time in the mornings.
- Matt made a proclamation the other day when John was busy and didn't want to be held or cuddled...."I don't care what you say...I am going to hold this new baby all I want. I am going to nap with it even though you say it needs to sleep on it's own. It will sleep anyway! You only get 7 months...and I am making the most of it!" I just laughed.
- I am excited for the journey of being a mom with 2 kids.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Feeling the Baby Move
I wanted to upload photos of the ultrasound but it isn't letting me put them on the blog site...so you'll just have to imagine what the new baby looks like. I realized that I hadn't been sharing much about the new baby, so I thought I would share some thoughts...