Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sippy Cups and Whole Milk


John is almost 1 and we have ran out of formula. We have been mixing whole milk with his formula so it isn't a big surprise when we switch over. Instead of buying formula for just one week, we decide to go with straight milk. We have been using a sippy cup with water but I hadn't put milk in one yet. So this morning, I wake up...a little sad that he won't be enjoying his bottle in bed with us like we do ever morning...John gets in his high chair and I give him his sippy cup with milk in it. He looks at it like...what do you want me to do with this?
I hold it for him and he drinks about an oz of it. He is finished. He is shaking his head...NO!!! So I put it in a bottle and he downs it with his blueberry pancake.
I guess 1 oz is better than no oz.


The dreaded sippy cup that had the milk in it...


I am a happy boy...milk in a bottle and blueberry pancakes!


I LOVE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: