Friday, July 17, 2009

1st Lake Day - June 25th, 2009



It's a BEAUTIFUL day and we are headed out to the lake with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Andrew. We were all excited as we rode out to Lake Winnebago. In the morning, I spent my time with Mary and the grandkids, while Mom and Dad wakeboarded and had some time with just the adults! I took a nap and played. Then, in the afternoon, it was MY time in the lake! I was so excited! Mom and Dad put this funny thing on me called a life jacket. I was too crazy about it, but then we got in the lake and I LOVED it! We floated around and I played with the zippers on Mommy's life jacket. Then a duck came floating by...and I decided to say DUCK! Mom and Dad were so excited. They started cheering and making quacking sounds. I think they were a little to excited but I smiled for them and said it again.
It was a great day on the lake and I hope that we go back again.

No comments: