Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leadership Cohort

So I have decided to finish up my Masters in Administration. I have been wanting to get finished with it but I could decide what school to go to for the whole deal. I started with SBU but then we moved and they no longer offer classes in the the BS area. I would have to travel to Boliver and that is just not happening! Anyway, this leadership cohort through UCM is located in the Blue Springs area and it just happen to find me on day....so I am going for it. I have meeting tomorrow morning with Dr. Stonner and Dr. Mohn (people who make the decision of you can participate in the cohort). I haven't really worried about this until now. I just finished my letter to apply, I have my application filled out and now I am thinking....I haven't really thought about this before tonight. It is funny because before having John, I would have been totally prepared a week ago. I would have my outfit layed out, letter printed off, and would have already practiced what I was going to say. However, that is not the case now. I have no idea what I am going to wear, the letter just got typed so it is not printed and I really don't know what I am going to say. My....how times have changed!

No comments: