Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new friend...

So I am a new small group leader for a group of girls at Lakeland (our church). The girls are pretty much right out of college...a year or so. I am super pumped about this new group because all of the girls are wanting to dig deep into scripture and challenge one another. I met with Megan (one of the girls going to be in my group) tonight and I have to say she is fabulous! We chatted it up and she is so much fun. I am excited to get to know her and hang out more.

Now for some not so good news...John is sick :( He turned 6 months today and went in for his check up. We found out he has RSV...a respitorary virus. He had started coughing on Sunday evening and has just gotten worse and worse. When we went to the doctor today he had a temp. Poor guy! He is a tough one though because he still plays hard all day! He fell asleep at 6:30 tonight and has slept the whole time. So...we'll keep you updated on how he is feeling.

No comments: